Friday, July 27, 2012

Ecuador 2012 Sarah T

Hey everyone! I’m extremely grateful to all the people who made this trip possible. So far I’ve jumped off a thirty foot high bridge into the river, found a rooster under my bed in the middle of the night, eaten beef at multiple meals (my family would be proud), and gotten a wonderful freckle tan line.

One of my favorite parts of the trip has been doing VBS. VBS has been amazing. The kids there are adorable, and they love to be played with and held. I’m so glad that we’ve been able to share God’s love with these precious children.

I’ve also loved being with our team. This group has been the smallest group I’ve ever gone with on a mission trip, and I really like how close we’ve gotten to each other. The people we’ve worked with here in Ecuador have been amazing too. There are about five guys that help Mark and Cheryl work on the mission school every day, and they are awesome. They love God so much, and we were able to build friendships with them, even though some of us don’t know much Spanish. We’re on the bus right now, heading back to Quito, and I’m going to miss Huaticocha so much.

I love my family, you too Rizzo, and I’ll see you guys soon!
-Sarah T.

No comments:

Post a Comment